Friday, April 14, 2006

He Is ALIVE!

HE IS ALIVE
Luke 24:
6 He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee,
7 Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.
8 And they remembered his words,

To borrow from a song I remember from childhood:

He's alive and I am forgiven, Heaven's gates are opened wide
HE IS ALIVE!!!


Father,
I thank you for sending Jesus to the Earth so that I can be saved.

I thank you for loveing me so much that you gave your Son to be sacrificed for me.

I thank you for forgiving all of my sins.

I thank you for this growing relationship I have with you.

I thank you for never giving up on me, regardless of what I have done or where I have been.

Jesus,
Thank you for sacrifing yourself for me.

I thank you for shedding your blood so that I might be saved.

I thank you for being my high priest making intercession for me with the Father.

I thank you for giving me your Name. The Name above all names.

You are the King and Kings and my Lord of Lords. May I never stop praising your Name.


Ps 18:49
Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name

Ps 47:6
Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.
posted by Star @ 10:18 AM